The latest stable version is 0.7.1.
About this release 0.7.1
This is a bugfix release, with one new feature (Drag and Drop support) that came as the simplest way to solve a bug.
- New and updated translations
- The Windows setup file now has a Galician translation for Innosetup
- Support for Drag and Drop into the Virtaal window (bug 1955)
- Improvements to the Moses machine translation plugin
- Search highlighting sometimes incorrect (bug 1944)
- Some improvements towards fixing bug 1789 (also search highlighting)
- Some performance improvements (search and startup time)
- Reduced memory use in long sessions
- Support for non-ASCII installation paths
- Support for non-ASCII usernames (bug 2000) [reported by Zbyněk Schwarz]
The Windows build also includes some unreleased improvements in the Toolkit:
- Better XML tags test (bug 1971) [Seb M]
- Improvements to the Mozilla quality checks
- Corrected plural form for Scottish Gaelic [reported by Michael Bauer]
Mac - Beta
Mac is still definitely in beta as we iron out any issues.
- Mac builds also include the above Windows changes.
- CTL and RTL languages are displayed correctly. We now use Apple’s CoreText to display e.g. Arabic correctly.
Known issues on Mac:
- Language that require specific input methods are not supported. This will impact CTL and RTL language.
- Native dialogs have been disabled as they causes crashes on Lion, they will be reenabled when that issue is resolved.
- Mac version 0.7.1-Mac-Beta-1 was unable to open XML based file formats. This is resolved in Beta-2.